Frozen is just one of those movies we’re all in love with. The perfect Disney movie, it’s evident from its box office collections that a lot of other people think so too. With such an overwhelming response by the masses, people have been scrambling to get some quality Frozen quotes to read and reread all over again.
The movie follows the adventures of Anna, an 18-year-old Princess who’s on a mission to find her sister and bring her back. On the way, she is accompanied by a snowman Olaf (responsible for most of our quotes, we might add) and Kristoff, a snowman, she eventually falls in love with.
Like all Disney movies, this one will not disappoint you. Filled with instances that’ll leave you major fuzzy feelings and warmth.
Now, I’ll be the first one to admit that I wailed like a baby when I saw this movie.
Elsa and Anna are sisters and princesses to a prosperous and wealthy kingdom. Elsa also has supernatural powers that let her control ice to her will. She isn’t able to control it as a child and one day, while playing with her sister, it leads to Anna being injured.
Anna is eventually healed, but Elsa stays shut in her room, afraid of hurting anyone any more. The standoff continues until Elsa is 21 and must be coronated. It’s a phenomenal disaster as she accidentally reveals her powers to the public and frightens them away.
She eventually leaves and adopts a hermit life, living in a snowy castle, alone. But her actions trigger an Eternal Winter. To stop this, Anna decides to persuade Elsa to come back.
What follows next is an epic tale of adventure, love, betrayal, heartbreak and eventually, victory as the sister succeed in winning over the forces of evil.
- True love is often about sacrifice. It’s about doing what’s best for the one you love even though it may hurt you a lot.
- Perfectly apt for someone who’s currently in a lot of fear.
- All we need is some compassion and people will surprise you.
- Sometimes, all we need is a friend like Anna, someone who won’t simply go away.
- Obviously, this one had to be on the list. The most recognizable quote from Frozen, we loved this the most!
- Well, let’s see. Overwhelming stress, no work-life balance, career going nowhere, and oh, chances to get my feelings hurt real bad. Sorry, Anna.
- I know, right. Warm hugs are the best, mate!
- I’m trying.
- That’s true for anything or anybody. Olaf, my man, had it right all along!
- Well, we’ve reached the end of Frozen quotes. Just remember…
If you liked reading this…
Bookmark our page and stay tuned for more quote collections. We update new entries every day. Wake up in the morning, go through our catalog and jump out of bed with a smile on your face. (It’ll extend your life by 10 years, we’re telling you)
If you’re an avid book reader with an interest in deep and touching quotes, we suggest you check out our Shoot The Damn Dog quote collection. It’s about depression in general and coping with it, which I feel all of us will need at some time.
For some potent life advice, may we recommend reading our Tuesdays With Morrie quote collection? It’s a classic book, which we recommend entirely, but if you’re busy, read the good bits here.
Comment below which quote was your favourite. And if you’d like us to make a quote collection, do tell us what you’d like it to be about.
Be seeing you!